May 27, 2009

Dear God

I'm sitting here in class quite, almost falling asleep, but my mind just can't give up. There are sooo many people out there that just won't even get the time to get to know you. They judge you because of our actions! I want to apologize if I have ever given them the wrong meaning of you. Many don't agree with my "religion", but how can I make them understand it's more than a religion it's a relationship when they just won't listen. I'm starting to feel how you feel! Last night I couldn't go to bed, all this pain in my heart and I don't know how to deal with them! Lord I just ask you to please have mercy PLEASE! This world is scaring me, there's no where to hide but in your presence. Father I just wanna make the difference here, I am not perfect but I do my best. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting your time, but don't give up on me please! Help me show them that with you I'm getting close to perfection. I love you Lord! Don't take this pain away, because it has made me realize and open my eyes to a world full of confusion and I want to do something about it.

Thanks for always listening,

0 comments:

Post a Comment