May 27, 2009

Attitude or Ingratitude

This quote every morning makes me understand that my attitude will make my day.

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is... more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do... The remarkable thing is that we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a ceartain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." -Charles Swindoll

0 comments:

Post a Comment