May 27, 2009

No Fear

Verses directly from the bible, to get you through any situation where you might feel insecure. He promises to be there for you, take care of you, take hold of your hand if you're in need to.



Isaiah 54:14

14 In righteousness you will be established:
Tyranny will be far from you;
you will have nothing to fear.
Terror will be far removed;
it will not come near you.


Isaiah 41:13-14

13 For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

14 Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob,
O little Israel,
for I myself will help you," declares the LORD,
your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.


Mark 4:40-41

40He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"

41They were terrified and asked each other, "Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!"


Isaiah 51:12

12 "I, even I, am he who comforts you.
Who are you that you fear mortal men,
the sons of men, who are but grass,


Psalm 91:4-6

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.


2 Timothy 1:7

7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.


John 14:27

27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.


Job 4:6

6 Should not your piety be your confidence
and your blameless ways your hope?

0 comments:

Post a Comment